ANCEL AD310 is a great upgrade from more basic diagnostic code readers. The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, reading and erasing error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light on, AD310 is the first tool you need to have to help you determine the cause and find a solution.
1. Where’s the OBDII interface?
- The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the central console.
2. How to get started?
- Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.
3. Why I can’t erase the fault code?
- The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased.
- Works on vehicles with 12V battery only;
- Must be standard OBD II protocol (16pin port).
- Large easy-to-read back-lit LCD screen
- Reads and erases diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, for the check engine light
- Reads live data stream
- Views freeze frame data
- EVAP leak test
- Retrieves vehicle information
- Unit of measure
- Multiple languages
- Built-in OBD-II DTC look-up library;
- Displaying the error code and its meaning;
- Clicking on the error code directly for definition.
- A pioneer in mid-range diagnostic code readers, AD310 sets itself apart from other low-cost options by supporting ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN.
- You can use AD310 OBD2 scanner to make sure the monitor was set before taking it to emissions test, helps you pass an Vehicle Emissions Test easily.
- A simple, affordable and easy-to-use diagnostic tool, this little device may save you money and trips to the mechanic by allowing you to decide if it’s something you can fix or more help is needed.
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It’s equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.