Hi, and thanks for checking out my work! You can contact me on blandford.meganATgmailDOTcom to talk about how I can help you share your stories.
What do I do? I’m a freelance writer for various publications – both print and online – and I specialise in travel, business, health and parenting. If it’s a great story, I’ll write it.
Why work with me? I’m known for delivering top quality results that go above clients’ expectations – it’s part of my perfectionism; I simply won’t take on a job unless I can provide the best possible outcome. Oh, and I’m an organisation freak who’s always ahead of deadline, so you’ll never be left waiting for me.
Who have I worked with? Let me show you …
- Weekend Warriors: Melbourne’s eclectic history
- Rainforest scuba diving in Mackay
- Childhood healing experiences help determine career path
- Fundraising puts focus on goal-setting
- Upgrade your career by finding a niche
- Mt Buller could be the best fun you have this winter
- 6 fun things to do with kids in the Cook Islands
- Are we any closer to closing the gap on Indigenous disadvantage?
- Is all screen time bad for children?
- Is following your passion the right career move?
- Why Rachel Zoe is many mums’ dream boss
- The surprising thing about moving with a toddler
- Is a toddler’s BMI an indication of obesity?
- Surprising facts about why you should exercise your mood
- The real impact of asking R U OK?
- How to create real connections in the working world
- 4 things science is telling us that parents always knew
- Parents react to council ban on junk food in playground
- 5 things parents think are normal but actually aren’t
- Travelling with kids: where to go?
- Eating well to achieve your goals
- The one thing you need to know about raising happy kids